twinks on work.live sex
THIS IS NOT A CLASS FOR THE NOVICE SHOOTER!
MUST HAVE TAKEN MY BASIC FIREARM SAFETY TRAINING COURSE OR MUST HAVE HAD SIMILAR TRAINING ARIZONA CCW ELIGIBILITY
• Be a resident of this state or a United States citizen;
• Be twenty-one years of age or older or is at least nineteen years of age and provides evidence of current military service or proof of honorable discharge or general discharge under honorable conditions from the United States Armed Forces, United States Armed Forces Reserve or a State National Guard.
• NOT be under indictment for a felony offense.
• NOT be convicted of a felony offense, unless the conviction has been expunged, set aside, vacated or pardoned, or the individuals right to possess firearms has been restored AND the individual must not be a prohibited possessor under state or federal law.
• NOT suffer from mental illness and been adjudicated mentally incompetent or committed to a mental Institution.
• NOT be unlawfully present in the United States.
• Complete a firearms safety training program pursuant to A.R.S. 13-3112.N.
You will qualify at the shooting range / Application Package includes – Arizona CCW Application, Certificate of Completion and, Fingerprints ( 2 sets)
MUST PAY DPS FEE OF $65 WHEN APPLYING
Please bring a holster for your gun, 50-100 rounds of ammunition, 2 magazines, eye and ear protection, towel, water and, your DRIVERS LICENSE or STATE ID.
NO AMMUNITION ALLOWED IN CLASS
8:00 am–12:00 pm
Ben Avery Shooting Facility
More dates for CCW Course:
Registration is closed for this event.