twinks on work.live sex
Arizona CCW Course
THIS IS NOT A CLASS FOR THE NOVICE or BEGINNER SHOOTER! MUST HAVE TAKEN MY PISTOL 101 COURSE OR MUST HAVE HAD SIMILAR TRAINING TO THIS COURSE!!
- Be a resident of this state or a United States citizen;
- Be twenty-one years of age or older or is at least nineteen years of age and provides evidence of current military service or proof of honorable discharge or general discharge under honorable conditions from the United States Armed Forces, United States Armed Forces Reserve or a State National Guard.
- NOT be under indictment for a felony offense.
- NOT be convicted of a felony offense, unless the conviction has been expunged, set aside, vacated or pardoned, or the individuals right to possess firearms has been restored AND the individual must not be a prohibited possessor under state or federal law.
- NOT suffer from mental illness and been adjudicated mentally incompetent or committed to a mental Institution.
- NOT be unlawfully present in the United States.
- Complete a firearms safety training program pursuant to A.R.S. 13-3112.N.
Arizona CCW Course / Sunday, 8/16/20, 8am-1pm / Fee $75
Class will consist of Criminal Law Concerning Use of Deadly Force and Firearms. Reiterate Firearm Safety Rules, Shooting Fundamentals, Sight Alignment, Sight Picture, Grip, Stance and More! You will also qualify Live Fire, on the Shooting Range / Application Package includes – Arizona CCW Application, For your, Certificate of Completion (Email me your name as it reads on your drivers license) and Fingerprint Cards (2 sets), all done in class.
Equipment Required: Must have own firearm, holster for your firearm, 50-100 rounds of ammunition, 2 magazines, magazine holder, eye and ear protection, towel, water, snacks and/or lunch, closed toe shoes, clothes you normally wear wear and your DRIVERS LICENSE.
MUST PAY DPS FEE OF $60 WHEN APPLYING.
8:00 am–1:00 pm
More dates for Arizona CCW Course:
Registration is closed for this event.