8 hours | $60.00
– Renewals will be accepted 60 days before the expiration date
– If the renewal is less than 90 days past the expiration date, please add a $10 late fee
1. Complete and sign the Part B / Employee section of the Registration Application.
2. Submit fingerprints.
3. Submit a passport sized color photograph of your face. Photographs should be 2″x2″ or smaller. (per A.A.C. R13-6-301.A.4.c.)
4. Complete the 8-hour pre-assignment unarmed training course, Part C. The unarmed training verification must be signed and dated by the unarmed guard trainer, and the Qualifying Party or Resident manager.
5. Submit the registration application. Part A, Part B and Part C must be complete.
6. Submit proof of identification, such as a photocopy of your driver’s license, passport, etc.
7. Submit $72 cash, money order, cashier’s check or security guard agency check payable to DPS. This covers the $50 registration certificate fee and the $22 fingerprint processing fee. The Licensing Unit does not accept personal checks, credit or debit cards.
What You Need for this Course:
Pen, paper, lunch, snacks.
All paperwork and fingerprints will be done in class.
Must register here and payment in full before attending class. Cancellation of class must be Received 7 days before date of scheduled class, to receive full refund. If cancellation is not received before the 7 days, a cancellation fee of $50 will be applied.